Thursday, October 28, 2010

Review: Can't Fail Chocolate Chip Cookies

Rating: 4/5 man guts

C Reviews:
The name of these cookies puts a lot of pressure on the baker. What if the baker botches the batch? Fortunately, these were epic successes.

The flat, wide chips were melted and packed a flavor punch that made my mouth water. The cookie was moist and just the right consistency; soft but with a tangible mouth feel.

Again, I don't really describe things in a food critic sort of manner. That is not my purview. I give you a real-world snapshot of how you might enjoy these cookies in your own kitchen.

It was sad not to have Z help make them. I missed that. But the best part was seeing Z taste them. Her face became wide with joy as the flavors washed over her tongue, then she jumped on the couch for awhile. I guess she hasn't ever really had a chocolate chip cookie before. It is always fun to see her try something new and delicious.

It is a good thing these are small batches because I ate them all within a day. They would get 5 man guts, but it seems like I need to save the man gut award, not just bandy it about willy-nilly.

No comments:

Post a Comment